Where can I buy windows 10 product key?
I think, Microsoft official store is the best place to buy Windows 10 Product key but it you think its costly, Then I recommend you to buy it from Microsoft authorized reseller. There’s many online stores in the world to buy Windows 10 Product key but few of them are approved by Microsoft Partner Network Program.
One of them is TT-SOFTWARE Store, From where I bought one Windows 10 Pro OEM License Key and two Windows 10 Home Retail Keys before one year ago and all Product Keys are working well.
I hope, You’ll also have a good experience to buy cheap and legit key from TT-SOFTWARE Store.
Web site: www.tt-software.com
Free Microsoft Windows 10 Product Key:
How do I download and install Windows 10?
You can download Windows 10 from official Microsoft website. Here’s the link: Download Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File)
Method 1: If you have Windows 10 iso file, extract all the files from the iso using winrar or any other software.
Now to create a Bootable USB Drive:
Insert a USB flash drive into a running computer.
Open a Command Prompt window as an administrator.
In the new command line window that opens, to determine the USB flash drive number or drive letter, at the command prompt, type list disk, and then click ENTER. The list disk command displays all the disks on the computer. Note the drive number or drive letter of the USB flash drive.
At the command prompt, type select disk <X>, where X is the drive number or drive letter of the USB flash drive, and then click ENTER.
Type clean, and the click ENTER. This command deletes all data from the USB flash drive.
To create a new primary partition on the USB flash drive, type create partition primary, and then click ENTER.
To select the partition that you just created, type select partition 1, and then click ENTER.
To format the partition, type format fs=ntfs quick, and then click ENTER. ImportantIf your server platform supports Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI), you should format the USB flash drive as FAT32 rather than as NTFS. To format the partition as FAT32, type format fs=fat32 quick, and then click ENTER.
Type active, and then click ENTER.
Type exit, and then click ENTER.
(Source: Microsoft Help) I mean who types this much. Sorry jokes apart.
Now copy all the extracted iso files to this USB drive and done. Now go to the BIOS of the system in which you want to install Windows 10 and select 1st bootable drive as USB and restart your computer and when it asks press any to boot from USB press any key and follow onscreen instructions and options.
Download Windows 10 ISO file. (Don’t extract anything.)
Download a tool called Rufus. Here’s the link:The Official Website (Download, New Releases)
Download and install the software and follow the below steps.
Rufus requires an account with admin access in order to make the necessary changes to hardware. After authenticating, insert the USB flash drive and launch Rufus. It will detect the drive almost immediately. Since Rufus can handle various partition schemes and file structures, ensure that the correct settings are set that match the UFD you’re going to build
Click the optical drive button next to the Create a bootable disk using checkbox, and you’ll be prompted to search for the ISO image to use
When using ISO images, Rufus will automatically modify the settings to best match it. Once everything is set correctly, click the Start button to begin the process. You’ll be prompted with a warning that all data on the UFD will be destroyed. Click OK to proceed with the creation process
Depending on the ISO image size, the process may take several minutes to complete. For the log readout of each step in the process, click the Log button to open a side window and save the output details
The longest part of the entire process is the file copy portion. This is typically the last step and varies depending on file size/number of files to copy
When complete, double-check the external drive to verify the files were copied over.
(Source for Rufus steps): How to use Rufus to create a bootable USB drive to install (almost) any OS , again who types this much…
Now go to the BIOS of the system in which you want to install Windows 10 and select 1st bootable drive as USB and restart your computer and when it asks press any to boot from USB press any key and follow onscreen instructions and options…
Hope this helps…
How do I make Windows 10 run faster?
Many laptops will become slower after some time. If it is going to be annoying, then you could try (subsequently):
- Defragment your disk. An unorganised, fragmented, disk will consume much reading and writing time.
- Run a deep-scan with your anti-virus program.
- Check whether your anti-virus program itself isn’t too heavy. If the settings are, for example: perform a deep scan at every start-up, then this may slow down your device. Some anti-virus programs are too heavy for the machines they are running on.
- Change your system settings. If your machine is in power-saving mode, it is slower.
- Check the Task Manager: are there too many applications running? Also use the result for 4 below.
- Remove suspicious programs and tools.
- Check whether it is only slow while connected to the internet, or always. If only while connected to the internet, then your system might be hacked, and used as a botneck: a “slave” to perform tasks on behalf of others. This might not be caught by your anti-virus program.
- And if nothing helps: back-up your data, write down the license keys of all your installed software, format your entire disk, and re-install using your original Windows license. Install two accounts right away, of which one is not an administrator account. Work by default with this non-administrator account, and only use the administrator account if necessary, for example installing (trusted!) software.
Technically, this may not a complete list-if a process is not really using very much network means, Windows times down to zero Mbps (Megabits per second. ) It could just a speedy way to ...Read More
Josh Hendrickson Should you be not home, you can continue to see whoms there and in many cases talk to all of them. With a clever lock, you ...Read More
In the maintenance panel on the Node, browse through to Maintenance gt; Admin Gain access to gt; Color System . Select an alternative color scheme just for the Node. The ...Read More
Sometimes, laws happen to be being passed to protect sportsman from nuisance, such as in Michigan. In Nevada yet , proposed legal guidelines would criminalize taking "a clandestine photo of the person in a ...Read More
Apple's focus on wellbeing doesn't end with the Apple Watch. The Health app in your iPhone is known as a treasure trove of information, however, many of it is hard to ...Read More
On revious releases of Google android, long-press the strength button then tap Electricity Off to show off your unit. Turn on the device or tablet by long-pressing the power key again. ...Read More
It hardly an interesting looking iphone app. Simply look into the preamble regarding improving color on your screen and just click next. Additionally, ...Read More
Is Windows 10 better and faster than Windows 7?
Yes, it is better. With some minuses. From my own experience here’s why +/-:
- I had a PC with an C2D E8400, 4GB DDR2 dual-ch., nVidia 7300GT, 160GB Seagate HDD on SATA. I installed Windows 7. I can say, the experience was not that good. The HDD was overused, many, many updates to be installed, the web browsing experience wasn’t that good. I installed the Windows 10 x64 on the same PC, and surprisingly it run much better. Don’t know why, perhaps Windows 10 knows better to take advantage of 4GB memory, it simply ran better.
- Windows 10 have all you need, up to date. You install the 2017 or 2018 version 10.0.17134 (1809) and you won’t have too many other Windows Updates to install. It’s practically ready to use.
- Drivers compatibility. If you install Windows 10 on an Intel machine, and you take the hard drive and put it in an AMD machine, it will install the new required drivers at first start. If you try this with Windows 7, a nasty blue screen will greet you. Starting with Windows 8/8.1 Windows is able to identify the hardware and install the proper one before making use of it. This is pretty useful sometimes. Especially when you upgrade or change a hardware component.
- DirectX 12. If you want DirectX 12, you definitely have to go with Windows 10. This means better visual effects in games, more future proof, better support, better frame rates actually!
- Apps. Due to the new system, you can install apps from Microsoft with just a click! Yes, yes, Microsoft will know what you install, but actually I think that almost any software you install, or website you visit is spying you somehow. You wouldn’t do the same if you were them?
- Sometimes the Windows 10 updates screw your settings. Supposing you have a computer used by multiple people, and you set their rights only as users. After an update you may have the nasty surprise that they are all administrators now. And the settings on your desktop icons, text style and size were changed back to default. And your IP address previously introduced manually at “My Network Places” is now back to “Obtain IP Address Automatically”. And some of your programs simply DISAPPEARED! Where are your programs? They are gone! Somehow Microsoft decided that you don’t need them anymore! Somehow they weren’t compatible anymore, but really how that?
- Windows 10 is installing updates as it “wants”. Did it happened to you to go to the kitchen, prepare some fast meat, and when you came back to living room, the PC says “Windows is installing updates. It will take a while.”. Nothing more pleasant. So, you can do your shopping now, and since your hard drive is a bit slow or you don’t use a SSD you can take your time for a while! A vacation even!
- Didn’t you try to play your favorite game – Solitaire, but you couldn’t find it! You might have been thing, “Yes, my boss didn’t allow me to play Solitaire at work, such a nasty lizard! No, it is because now, Windows hasn’t any games. You either have to play them online, or to buy them. Happily, Solitaire is still available in the Windows Store, lucky you.
At least, Windows 10 works fine, runs fine and its easy to use. And it’s getting better. It looks so. Few minor things were improved. Hope I won’t be loosing my LAN settings at the next upgrade.